Thursday, February 9, 2023

Input/output proposal: trippy generated visuals

 Hi!



I get excited when it comes to screens and cool visuals, so for this assignment, I have decided to use Touch Designer and Arduino. 

This is an extremally rough sketch that I have in my mind so far: 


I would like to use closet gallery to put this idea to work.  I have yet to figure out what the "object" (from the sketch) is yet to be. The ideal would be that by getting close/far from the object, generative abstract shapes and colors would appear on the screens. 
I have previously created a work in which I animated and edited (layer by layer) a similar visual in which I would like to achieve within this work (but with the use of Touch Designer instead!) 
here is a video reference: 
I am looking forward to learn how to do this like a boss!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Input/Output 2: Touch designer progress demo

  Hi again, This is a little someting something I made Touch Designer progress:  This week, I created a (demo) moving liquid situation on to...