Friday, February 17, 2023

Input/Output 2: Touch designer progress demo

 Hi again,

This is a little someting something I made

Touch Designer progress: 




This week, I created a (demo) moving liquid situation on touch designer. I still need to figure out how to fix the resolution. 
I also need to learn how to take screen captures because I had to take an awkward screenshot of my screen in order to capture this:




anyways, since figuring out how to create the liquid-like animation was interesting, I might mess around with it further to make different shapes. 

This project will be working by interacting with an "object" that will be provided for the viewers (still working on what that "object" will be).

Last week, Bryan suggested that I use an IMU sensor (with Arduino) for this project. 
The IMU sensor then will capture the X and Y axis movements and this will trigger the colorful liquids to move. 

Concept : 

The concept that I have decided to focus on is time. Since the technical aspect of this project revolves around motion, I chose to go with this idea since time and motion go hand in hand. I will be using an hour glass. 

the goal of this project: moving visuals appear on the screen as one flips the hour glass.

Main Materials that will be used:

  • Hourglass
  • Sensor : An Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
  • Arduino UNO 

Space to be booked: 

  • Closet Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Input/Output 2: Touch designer progress demo

  Hi again, This is a little someting something I made Touch Designer progress:  This week, I created a (demo) moving liquid situation on to...