Monday, January 30, 2023

lamp in a lamp game plan

 Hi ! 

for this week, I am planning on doing something extra cool by combining what I have learned from both OBDF and MADT ! 



Object design wise, I am planning on modelling a stacked light bulb, and inside it I will be inserting a "real" light bulb.

💡I had my lightbulb moment when I found this💡 :


So I thought to myself "It would be sick to model a lamp and put a real working lamp inside it"

Sketch wise: 


I will most likely make a base for it as I feel it would be a safer option if I am going to make it interactive (for later!) 

I am finding it difficult to make room for a light bulb inside it hehe so I will probably use led strips instead!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Input/Output 2: Touch designer progress demo

  Hi again, This is a little someting something I made Touch Designer progress:  This week, I created a (demo) moving liquid situation on to...