Monday, January 16, 2023

1.My First Wavy definition

 Hi !

This is my wavy, slimy looking work that I have been working on.

Here is the final work:


It all started from here:





My initial plan was to create small pieces and by putting them all together like a puzzle, I wanted to create a flower. Yet it has been a while since last time I messed around with Rhino, so instead I chose to go with a more simple approach by creating one single wavy shape and use that to create a wavy, ocean looking scene. 
learning grasshopper has been making me feel like I am learning a new language. tutorials were simple to follow and understand. The main challenge was getting used to the way things look and function in grasshopper. 

I am also glad that I was following along in class last week as it made me  more familiar with the tools and their functions in grasshopper. It also made following the tutorials less intimidating!

I learned that the best way for me to understand and "memorize" how things work in grasshopper is by taking notes and drawings. following my notes has been helpful to refresh my memory as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input/Output 2: Touch designer progress demo

  Hi again, This is a little someting something I made Touch Designer progress:  This week, I created a (demo) moving liquid situation on to...